Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy New... February!

Time to dust off this website, it's been sitting too long.  Since my last post I got a bigger boat, a bigger truck to tow the bigger boat, and a bigger gas bill for both of them.  I also got a tablet so I can charge credit cards instead of just cash and PayPal.

I've been out almost every weekend since then but I've yet to take the big boat out the inlet, during the week the seas are gentle and the ICW is flat, once the weekend nears things get hairy and I'm stuck fishing the river or the ICW.  The catfish are plentiful and fat, the Jacks are smaller than I'm used to, and I haven't caught a bluefish at all this year.  I'm dying to get out to the ocean even if it's just trolling the beaches for Mackerel.  I don't have any clients lined up yet but I'll still head out this weekend if the seas cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment