Monday, March 18, 2013

Going pro...

I was told having a blogspot website was "amateurish" and i should be able to afford a proper domain and web-hosting.  At first I was defensive as I thought I did pretty well with a free resource, but I've since accepted the criticism and have stepped up.  My new website is up and running, feel free to contact me if you have any suggestions.  I don't have plans to update the website itself very often other than to add photos but I will update this page much more frequently than I have been. 

The weather is warming up and I've been on the water pretty regularly.  Two weekends we went up the ICW to the power lines in hopes of limiting on sheepshead but the dolphins were the only ones who made out that day.  Last Saturday we stayed in the river hoping for another run of Crevalle Jacks but didn't have any luck there either.  This weekend we're hitting the flats in Jensen, hopefully we can bring in some trout and start restocking the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment